Get Well Soon, Dearest Mickey!



I know what's on ur feel when u said "goodbye" to me

I know what's on ur mind when u talk to me
I know ur obsession
I know all of ur progress
I know ur expression when u've a million idea in ur brain
I know why u left ur medicine college last year
I know how to make ur self looks nothing happened, eventhough its not
I know the way u talk silently to urself
I know u more than ur new girl and "ur sick friends" who always try to make u interested with them
Haha, and so do u rite?
We always share our thoughts
We always keep our promises
We cant stop talking about everything
We dont love anything about vegetable
We think about everything
We dont care about this hell world
We often singing loudly when we've got frustated
We expressing our feels if we hate or love something
We hate surprise
We hate sinetron
We hate manohara, cinta laura, and the others
We supporting each other
We caring each other
We laugh and cry together
We try to keep in touch and really dont care with this shit distance
See, too much similarity between us right?
Please, get well soon my cute mickey mouse!
What am i without u?
Back to Top